Set of 5 mini rice bags - M2
Sensory rice bags used for open ended play and enjoyed by all ages (just supervise little ones who are still in the mouthing stage). You will receive 5 rice bags in the design shown in the photo, pattern placement may vary. These are all cotton/lycra or french terry.
Here are some ideas for how to use your new rice bags, but you can come up with your own too:
- Throw & catch (by yourself or with a friend)
- Counting practice
- Throw into a bucket or basket (try taking a step back every third one you get in to make the game harder)
- Draw targets on the ground with chalk or use skipping ropes to make circles to throw them into. Add different points values for some addition practice
- Memory, matching and categorising games
- See how long you can balance them on your head
- Stack them
- How many can you balance on your head? Or who can keep one on their head the longest?
- See how far you can throw them down the hallway
- Pillows, chairs or houses for your toys
- Pretend they are Pokéballs and throw them to catch Pokémon
- Hand warmer – put in microwave for 10-15 seconds
- Cold pack – keep one in the freezer for bumps and cuts or to cool down a feverish head
- Pattern weights for sewing
- Pocket warmers for cold walks
- Ice pack for after waxing or shaving
Don’t get them wet because they are full of rice! I also don't suggest kicking them unless you want a house full of rice. Inspect regularly and replace at signs of wear and tear.